Tennis season is here -
NEW and RETURNING Athletes and Unified Partners SIGN UP to train and compete!
SIGN UP TODAY - New and returning Athletes and Unified Partners need to SIGN UP to play tennis. CLICK HERE!
INTERESTED IN COACHING? Special Olympics is always in need of coaches with playing or coaching experience (training also provided).
Widely favored by millions of people as a leisure activity, tennis is a lifetime sport Special Olympics athletes -- more than 37,000 participate worldwide -- can delight in and benefit from even when not competing in an official Special Olympics competition. Tennis is a spring sport with the skills competition and tournament taking place at Summer Games.
- Tennis Qualifying Tournament SOUTH (Sussex Riptide, Kent Wild Kats) - Saturday, May 18, 2019, 12 - 4 p.m. at Sea Colony, Bethany Beach.
- 2019 Tennis Qualifying Tournament NORTH (Newark Dragons, Wilmington Wizards) - Sunday, May 19, 2019, 3 - 7 p.m. at Sanford School, Hockessin.
- *Attendance is required at Qualifying Tournaments to advance to Summer Games
- Friday, June 14 and Saturday, June 15, 2019, University of Delaware Athletic Complex, Newark
- Skills Competition
- Singles Competition
- Doubles Competition
- Unified Doubles Competition