Cross-country skiing is a winter sport that promotes superior physical conditioning while providing enjoyment for athletes of all ages. More than 41,000 participate around the world. In Delaware, skiers train at Brandywine Creek State Park.
Athletes compete at the Winter Games of one of our neighboring states.
2019 dates TBA
Special Olympics Delaware offers the following cross-country skiing events:
- 50-meter Cross-Country Skiing Race - Classical Technique
- 100-meter Cross-Country Skiing Race - Classical Technique
- 500-meter Cross-Country Skiing Race
- 1k Cross-Country Skiing Race
- 3x500-meter Cross-Country Skiing Relay
For more information contact Mark Wise at firstname.lastname@example.org or 302-831-4669.