Families Day at the Beach
Held on a Saturday in September at Cape Henlopen State Park in Lewes, this event is an opportunity for families to gather and enjoy a day together in a relaxed atmosphere. It’s a great way for families and volunteers to meet other Special Olympics families throughout the state!
2018 date TBA (27th annual)
Special Olympics would like to thank the following volunteer groups:
- Delaware Mobile Surf-fishermen Association
- Lighthouse View Bait and Tackle
- Rehoboth Beach Kiwanis Club
- Rising Sun Masonic Lodge #4
- Rehoboth Beach Lions Club
For more information contact 302-831-4653 or firstname.lastname@example.org.