Tips for Completing the Online Volunteer Application
Before filling out the online application ...
- Be sure that someone else is not already logged in to the SODE website on the computer you are using.
- You will be asked to become a member of the website (there is no fee to do so) and the process also includes a background screening process that the office will handle based on the information you supply on the volunteer form.
- You will need the following three items in order to successfully complete the online form:
- driver's license (if you have one)
- social security number
- head shot/passport-like photo of yourself in JPEG format you can attach to the form.
- If you are unable to provide any of the three items listed above please contact Carly Thompson at 302-831-3479 or firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE filling out the application.