Donations and Unique Ways to give
Special Olympics Delaware has improved thousands of lives through year-round sports training and athletic competition - at no cost to athletes and families. Special Olympics depends on your support for continued growth and expansion to extend our program's life-changing impacts to more members of our community.
Here are some examples of how you can help support Special Olympics Delaware:
- DONATIONS - Direct donations may be made by checks or cash gifts. You may also support Special Olympics Delaware by charging your pledges directly through our secure website. As our way of saying thanks, your gifts are proudly acknowledged in our yearbook. There are several levels of giving to choose from. To send a tax-deductible contribution to SODE, please mail to: Special Olympics Delaware, 619 S. College Avenue, Newark, DE 19716
- MATCHING GIFTS - Some corporations match employee contributions, so please check with your company when making a donation.
- UNITED WAY - Choose Special Olympics Delaware as your charity of choice for the United Way of Delaware campaign. Please use our donor designation code 9026.
- SUMMER GAMES PROGRAM ADS - Our Summer Games program is a special souvenir provided free of charge to all athletes, coaches, volunteers and spectators attending Summer Games. Production costs are completely offset by donations from individuals or local businesses who submit ads or sponsorships. If you own your own business, please consider submitting a business ad as an advertisement or as a way of honoring a special athlete. Or, of course, you can place an ad as a family member just to say "congratulations" to your son or daughter.
- NEW! MISSION LEADERS AND MISSION PARTNERS - Mission Leaders and Mission Partners are special friends of Special Olympics Delaware who share a strong commitment to empowering children and adults with intellectual disabilities - building their strength, skill, self-esteem, confidence and growth to become full and vibrant members of our community. Mission Leaders pledge or give $2,500 annually, for three years; Mission Partners pledge or give $1,000 annually, for three years.
- IN MEMORIAM GIVING - Make a donation to Special Olympics Delaware in memory of a loved one or friend if you are searching for a sustained gesture of remembrance to honor their memory.
- PLANNED GIVING: LEAVE A LEGACY OF LOVE - Consider making a lasting commitment to help Special Olympics Delaware continue its mission for future generations.
For more information contact email@example.com or 302-831-4653.